Utah Travel Q&A
- 1 Answer
- What Park is closest to Ogden?
Asked on February 03, 2012 by an anonymous user | 43 views
- Answer this
Top Cities by Activity
Articles & Advice on Utah
- Six Best City Hikes
- The gear experts at ActiveJunky.com, a partner of GORP.com, know the outdoors like the back of their hands. Here they guide you to six great city hikes across the country, with gear recommendations for each spot included.
- The Best Park-to-Park Scenic Drives
- You don't get out there very often, so make the most of your time on the open road. Bag two national parks in one trip with these five scenic drives that start and end in some of the best spots in the West.
- Top Ten Adventures in the American Southwest
- The American Southwest may be light on population, but it’s heavy on adventure. With mountain ranges, deserts, rivers, and canyons in four statesUtah, Arizona, New Mexico, and Coloradothere’s something for every stripe of adventurer.