Cities in Texas
Top Cities in Texas
- Fort Worth
- Port Aransas
- Port Bolivar
- Port Lavaca
- Port Mansfield
- Port Neches
- Port O'Connor
- San Antonio
- South Padre Island
- Texas City
Texas Travel Q&A
What's your favorite hike? Where's the best campsite? Join the conversation! Ask Your Question
Top Cities by Activity
Articles & Advice on Texas
- Five Great National Parks to Visit During the Holiday Season
- The summertime is notorious for outdoor getaways, but you’d be missing out if you overlooked some of the most-popular national parks during the holiday season. Sprinkled snow, morning fog, and a wide-open sky make national parks ideal for hitting up during the holidays.
- The Best Park-to-Park Scenic Drives
- You don't get out there very often, so make the most of your time on the open road. Bag two national parks in one trip with these five scenic drives that start and end in some of the best spots in the West.
- Five of the Most Expensive Campsites in the U.S.
- You won’t build up any backcountry cred at these posh spots, but even the most hardcore need a little time off. Here are our favorite places to camp in style.
- Top Ten Backpacking Loops
- There’s a reason serious hikers love taking on a loopyou never see the same thing twice, and you end where you started. Here are our top ten backpacking loops in the United States, from wildflower fields of the Maroon Bells to the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
- Top Ten National Park Bird-Watching Sites
- Where to go to make your life list grow
- The Top Ten Parks for Wind Sports
- Parks where wind and water collide