Sonoma Travel Q&A
What's your favorite hike? Where's the best campsite? Join the conversation! Ask Your Question
In and Around Town (0 to 25 miles)
Day Trips (25 to 150 miles)
Top Parks & Public Lands within 25 to 150 miles
Overnighters & Long Weekends (150 to 300 miles)
Articles & Advice on Sonoma
- Five Unexpected Places for Fall Foliage
- Leaf-peepers are an assertive bunch, and during peak season the usual foliage suspects become more of a parking lot than an outdoor getaway. Here are our five secret and unexpected places to get in while the getting is goodsans the crowds.
- The Top Ten Vineyards for Hiking
- Marry your love of the outdoors with your passion wine.
- Sun, Vineyards, and Peaks: The San Francisco Loop
- See the California heights by striking the Yosemite- and Tahoe-blessed interior before a taste of the decadent in a Napa-Sonoma home stretch.
- America's B-Sides
- Unsung Sites on a U.S. Tour