Cities in Montana
Top Cities in Montana
- Big Sky
- West Yellowstone
Montana Travel Q&A
What's your favorite hike? Where's the best campsite? Join the conversation! Ask Your Question
Top Cities by Activity
Articles & Advice on Montana
- Cross-Country Skiing: Five Great Places to Wax Your Skinny Skis
- Winter snow brings a fresh crop of sporting possibilities, and ski resorts around the United States are filling up with downhill enthusiasts. To get out of line and into the great wide open, we suggest strapping on the skinny skis and hitting up these five places for cross-country skiing in a more serene environment.
- Top Five National Parks for Winter Fun
- Surprise! America's national parks are open for business during winter. Sure, your options may be a bit different than in the popular summer months, but adventurous souls will be mightily rewarded for their efforts.
- Seven Great Fishing Trips
- The best fly-fishing and deep-sea package trips.
- Five of the Most Expensive Campsites in the U.S.
- You won’t build up any backcountry cred at these posh spots, but even the most hardcore need a little time off. Here are our favorite places to camp in style.
from $48USDfor 1 dayOperated by Wild River Adventures
from $52USDfor 1 dayOperated by Glacier Guides Inc. & Montana Raft Co.
from $82USDfor 1 dayOperated by Wild River Adventures
from $92USDfor 1 dayOperated by ROW Adventures
from $116USDfor 1 dayOperated by Wild River Adventures
from $320USDfor 1 dayOperated by Wild River Adventures