Cities in Arizona
Arizona Travel Q&A
What's your favorite hike? Where's the best campsite? Join the conversation! Ask Your Question
Top Cities by Activity
Articles & Advice on Arizona
- The Best Park-to-Park Scenic Drives
- You don't get out there very often, so make the most of your time on the open road. Bag two national parks in one trip with these five scenic drives that start and end in some of the best spots in the West.
- Top National Parks for Families
- These four national parks should be on every family's travel list.
- A Family Affair: Vacationing in Grand Canyon National Park
- Nearly five million people visit Grand Canyon National Park every year to view the spectacular scenery and participate in recreational opportunities suitable for the entire family. From hiking to rafting to train rides and more, here's our guide to planning an unforgettable family outing at the Grand Canyon.
- Top Ten Backpacking Loops
- There’s a reason serious hikers love taking on a loopyou never see the same thing twice, and you end where you started. Here are our top ten backpacking loops in the United States, from wildflower fields of the Maroon Bells to the Appalachian Trail in Maine.
- Lake Havasu Beyond Spring Break
- Arizona's Lake Havasu heats up each year when the spring break set comes to town. But the area has a quiet side that any outdoors enthusiast can appreciate. It's all in the timing.