Gaspesie National Park Trails:
Gaspesie National Park
Gaspesie National Park Travel Tips
- Hiking trails climb through tundra landscapes where woodland caribou can be sighted, and up to peaks with breathtaking vistas.
- Gîte du Mont-Albert is open to all park visitors, not just hotel guests, for gourmet meals or Quebec microbrews on a sunny terrace.
- Bistro Le Piedmont, at the foot of Mont-Albert, offers a varied summer menu, boxed lunches to go, and a stunning view from its terrace.
- Coin laundries are available at the Discovery and Visitors Centre, the Mont-Albert campground, and Gîte du Mont-Albert.
- Boutique Nature, in the Discovery and Visitors Centre, offers a wide range of rental equipment, from hiking shoes and baby carriers to climbing skins and tents.
- The wind can be constant and sometimes even violent, and in winter the snow is abundant, often staying until late summer.